Re: Naverian

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 08:36:55 +1200

Antonio �lvarez del Cuvillo writes:

> I haven't finished my reading of ILH-1, but I have found some
> references to people known as 'Naverians' and I only found in
> this book that they are a civilized and urbanite people and
> that there is a goddess called Naveria. So, sorry if I haven't
> checked the sources properly but who are the Naverians?

The Naverians live west of Dara Happa and north of Darjiin. They were founded when their Goddess moved from Pelanda, over Mount Jernalf, to live with the Red King. She taught them many civilized arts that alleviated the lives of many. She is now worshipped as a Woman's Goddess in many parts of the Empire. Her story is described in the Entekosiad with some bits in the Glorious ReAscent.

 --Peter Metcalfe