Re: On the finer points of the vocal

From: asmpd_at_...
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 07:41:14 EST

John Hughes <john.hughes_at_...> writes:
> The best way to keep Glorantha pure of course is to get rid of the
> humans - after all, they are stupid, one-dimensional creations that
> were derived from a comic book. In a (dwead) no-hooman
> Glorantha, Lunar geese, eagles and herons fight against rebel
> Sartarite ducks and hawks. We loyalists are few, but we are pure,
> and dwead Hueymakt keeps us free from error. :)

Are you sure this wouldn't be the Loonar Empire (you know, the ones who look like ancient grebes in the first edition rules)? Loonar Tealtaran mystics use a high mocking laugh as their mystic strike. The Wed Moon Goddess could also be the False Canarda (possibly shortened to just 'Canard') after the whole 'She Who Waits' confusion at Heruvcanarda.

Are the lesser members of duck society know as cooters? Are the Gwazers common goldeneyes or Barrow's goldeneyes?

I'll stop now (though bufflehead, canvasback, and fulvous tree duck are begging to be used).

Thanks,
Andy