Re: Aronius Jaranthir

From: Antonio Álvarez del Cuvillo <antalvarez1976_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 16:40:29 -0000

Mark Mohrfield:
> I take it that the various Moon Bear cults metioned in the Sylila
> section are lunar cults? But most of the others (Tholm, Shargash,
> Kastock, etc.) are from pre-Lunar traditions and are not?

I'm sure the Moon Bear cult is a lunar cult, althought I believe there is an important cult of Odayla in Syilila and you can choose freely between Moon Bear religion or traditional Odayla cult (without cyclical magic).

As a guide for guessing if some cult is lunar or not, I look at the 'Other Side' entry. So, Moon Bear, Aronius Jaranthir and Seven Mothers have lunar connections. Kastok, for example, have not lunar connections (kastok's war camp, Sky Word).

Regards,

Antonio