RE: Re: Appearance of Red Moon

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 20:46:56 -0800

Friends,

>Isn't the moon on the hero plane?

I have used hero plane in a number of different ways over the decades, and am trying to sort it out now into a coherent manner. The Hero Planes now, in HQ terms, are the "earlier ages" of the world which people can visit when they HeroQuest.

The term used to also be used to describe the supernatural zones that are sort of between the ordinary world and the gods worlds. Thus we used to say that Altinela, for instance, was on the Hero Plane. I try not to use the term that way now.

But using the present terms, the Red Moon that is visible overhead is NOT on the Hero Plane. It is in the sky world, though.

>So that puts it outside of time?

The mon exists within the material world, and thsu is not outside of time. In a very very real way, the mon is a manifestation of Time. It would be difficult for time to be outside of time.