RE: Orngerin Thunderscape.

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 08:36:17 +0100

My comrade-in-arms Graham wrote:

> I would have thought that two good rules of thumb were that
> mentioning King of Sartar or information published on the
> Glorantha Digest in your question meant that the post wasn't
> really suited for this list, and should be discussed on the
> Digest itself?

I'm happy enough. It's a simple question, easily answered. And Hero Wars encourages you to make up names for Sartarite clans, without giving much guidance, so mentioning the existence of Ricky's old list is probably a valuable service.

I only wonder why anyone with access to a web browser would need to ask it... haven't these kids heard of Google?

Cheers, Nick
HeroQuest-RPG Moderator