Re: OT List Accessibility

From: Jeff <jakyer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 17:20:18 -0000

Variants to the rules are happily discussed on hw-rules. I am surprised that it has not been transferred there yet.

> I am sorry if that is disappointing or disgusting to some people,
but HQ needs to have a place for beginners to check in and not be overwhelmed with stuff that's way over their heads, way off topic or imaginatively speculative. For those, the List has been set up and operates wonderfully.

> Some of you don't like the list or its format, I have seen. I would
just ask you to respect THIS list for what it is supposed to be and not exercise your personal power because you disagree with that intent.

> Please, take your mysticism materials to the list.

Thanks for clarifying matters, Greg.

Jeff Kyer
HeroQuest-RPG List Owner