RE: OT List Accessibility

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 12:58:52 -0800

Friends,

May I intervene here once again?
Several people have raised valid questions about this subject, but this list was set up by Jeff on my behest to be a list for beginning HQ (or yes, HW) players.

It's not the place for esoterica or variants to the rules.

I am sorry if that is disappointing or disgusting to some people, but HQ needs to have a place for beginners to check in and not be overwhelmed with stuff that's way over their heads, way off topic or imaginatively speculative. For those, the List has been set up and operates wonderfully.

Some of you don't like the list or its format, I have seen. I would just ask you to respect THIS list for what it is supposed to be and not exercise your personal power because you disagree with that intent.

Please, take your mysticism materials to the list.