Finding 'King of Sartar'

From: ALISON PLACE <alison_place_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 14:53:43 -0700 (PDT)

        Thanks for the new book search site! I usually try www.addall.com, then search 'used'. Because many booksellers list on multiple sites, there's usually some duplication (or triplication...), but it's a good site that booksellers themselves use. There are many UK booksellers represented (also Canadian, French, Aussie, NZ, German, Dutch...), which may save you on postage. It quotes in Am$, but I think there is a conversion function.

        'King of Sartar' got 12 hits, none of which seem to be overseas (I usually look for weird number from currency conversions). Prices ranged from about $13 - 21.50.

        I've always had good results with the booksellers from whom I've bought.

        Hope this helps.

The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo. http://search.yahoo.com