Re: Under the Ice

From: Josh Reynolds <haji98109_at_...>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 21:53:59 -0000

(Slightly relevant to Under the Ice)
I got this answer from Greg concerning the glacier. I was wondering what the maximum extent was at the Dawn.

[JR] And how far south did the glacier(s) reach? Did it cover much
of Fronela?

[GS] Yes, all the way to the Rockwoods.

[JR] If so, how did the Grotarons, Winterwood Aldryami and other
extreme northern groups survive? Were they islands in the midst of the ice?

[GS] The Grotarons etc. were on the mountain tops, and a few lived
on the glacier. Most were wiped out. Large parts of the forest were not covered, and were the Winterwood where the Green Elves lived. In fact, the Green Elves were the REASON that the glacier didn't cover that area.

So the bubble-in-the-ice idea fits in nicely...

Josh