Re: Getting Further OT

From: Jeff <jakyer_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 03:00:59 -0000

Thank you, Andrew.

Very well put. I tolerate the fun and sillyness at times because it does lighten the mood and from time to time, provide a much needed smile.

The 'a topic' material often goes on and on and *o*n with an unholy life of its own, burrowing ever deeper into minutae and/or acrimony.

A double standard? Perhaps - but we are trying our best to keep the list at least vaguely fun and interesting for newcomer and old hand alike. Too many folks seem to feel that because they want to talk about neo-Arkati influence in Dara Happan architecture, they can talk about it here...

For what its worth,

Jeff