Re: Getting Further OT

From: Graham Robinson <graham_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 07:33:57 +0100

>(Frankly, I don't have much of a problem with the distinction: my
>only opinion on the matter is that there's too large a coverage
>gap between this group and the Glorantha Digest, such that
>"intermediate" level topics aren't comfortably covered in either
>location. But that's just my opinion, and no doubt I will now be
>firmly corrected by many people.)

Well, I wouldn't want to disappoint you...

Rest assured that there is *no* coverage gap between the GD and here - everything that is on topic here is *also* on topic at the GD. The Glorantha Digest has always had the rule that "if it's Gloranthan, it's on topic". Nothing there has changed.

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson