Re: Getting Further OT

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 12:44:49 -0000

> Rest assured that there is *no* coverage gap between the GD and
here - everything that is on topic here is *also* on topic at the GD. The Glorantha Digest has always had the rule that "if it's Gloranthan, it's on topic". Nothing there has changed.<

This debate does seem to keep coming up. I know some folks agree with this list having a defined remit, but find digest formats don't work for them. Each to their own. Julian has provided an alternative, I guess it will thrive if people really need another list.