Re: Intermediate Glorantha

From: Graham Robinson <graham_at_...>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 17:29:02 +0100

>The danger with that is it provides no place for those who are more than
>beginners but less than hardcore fans of a decade plus to go.

Naturally, I completely disagree. The sort of person you describe is entirely welcome on the Glorantha Digest, and is encouraged by the moderator of that fine forum to post as much as they like about any (gloranthan) thing they find interesting. Intelligent, reasonably informed, interesting posters who don't descend automatically into obscurity, philosophy and anthropology are the lifeblood of that list.

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson