Re: Intermediate Glorantha

From: Josh Reynolds <haji98109_at_...>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 20:40:53 -0000

Good God, no! Not -another- list to keep track of, please. That kind of fragmentation makes it -more- difficult to decide where to post. Hmm, my question is 35% esoteric, so I guess it's intermediate...

Just take your best guess and post. Jeff will let you know if you're over the line, but I think your gut-feeling will tell you before that. I seem to recall him saying "if you think it might be Digest material it probably is." If you reference rules/numbers, take it to rules. If you reference non-Issaries sources, take it to the Digest.

Being sent to the Digest is not the end of the world. So far they have been perfectly willing to answer -my- stupid questions. They don't bite, I swear.

But, as an earlier post mentioned, the biggest problem with OT threads is not the original query. Often it is perfectly reasonable, and the answers take a left turn at Albuquerque and head for parts unknown. I think it's up to the old hands to police themselves.

Most of all, everybody relax. We're doing this for fun, remember? Fun, you like fun, right?

Josh