Intermediate Glorantha

From: Viktor Haag <vhaag_at_...>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 17:27:02 -0400

Herbert Nowell writes:

> The danger with that is it provides no place for those who are
> more than beginners but less than hardcore fans of a decade
> plus to go. Someone, who collected most of the RQ3 Glorantha
> stuff but moved on when it dried up then saw HW and said
> "Glorantha was cool, let me check it out". They are probably
> beyond where HQ list goes but not ready for the GD. Based on
> reviews of HW and some of the complaints in them this isn't a
> small group.

This is how I feel about my own position. Whether that's an "accurate" perception or not, I can't say. But I certainly feel like the great part of the Digest's material is too recherche for my use at this time.

Still, it's a vicious circle, I suppose; the more of us "intermediate types" that post intermediate level topics to the Digest, the more such topics there'll be.

--
Viktor