New Pelorian

From: illuminate33 <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_...>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 11:43:12 -0000

Hello, Morgan:

The origin about the New Pelorian can be found in ILH-1, p.48. [The listeners were amazed, "How can this be?" they said, "Her speech touches all of us, although we are many and she is only one." Some were transformed but, being unsure of themselves, went to Great  Sister for Guidance.]
(It recalls me one part of New Testament Apostles)

In Genertela Box of old RQ 3rd,
Modern (New) Pelorian skill can be used as 1/5 Dara Happan and Pelorian Farmer Languages, vice versa.

I don't know well about Etyries cult and Tradetalk in LE, though it is not true "language".

> I'd also think that the percent is higher for the better-off, more
> educated, right?

Perhaps, but IMG, many wealthy conservatives have still hidden in rural area.