A radical proposal re: which digest...

From: jorganos <joe_at_...>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 16:47:06 -0000

Stephen Tempest
> In a way this is a problem with the Digest's format. By charter and
> design, it should cover a much *wider* range of topics than this list
> does; but because everything comes in one long post, it's often harder
> to pick out the interesting gems from the abstruse esoterica. At
> least on a list you can mark or delete individual threads.

Well, what I'd like to see is a meta-list receiving all mails from all relevant lists, preferably accessible as a discussion board like Lokarnos.com. Basically, this board would be a subscriber to all the lists, receive and store away all discussions, and forward all comments written on that board to the appropriate list (ideally, in reality more likely the original list).

Users might personalize their access to this board and suppress pesky topics.

A man may dream...

Joerg