Law In the Empire - Free Download

From: John Hughes <john.hughes_at_...>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 14:08:36 +1000

Mark Galeotti's seminal and inspiring essay from Moon Rites, 'Crime and Punishment In the Empire', is now available for download, printing, and your reading pleasure. It is available in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format from both the Glorantha website

http://www.glorantha.com

and from the files area of this group

The article is the result of intense research by one of our most acclaimed Lunar experts, and is extensively illustrated throughout. It's eight pages of crunchy Lunar goodness (and naughtiness!). Mark has given us a foundational essay that offers never-before-revealed, far-reaching insights into the Lunar Empire.

'Crime and Punishment In the Empire', first appeared in Moon Rites, the January 2003 fundraiser for Gloranthacon VIII. The layout of the original essay was marred somewhat by minor printer's error, so we are pleased to make it available in its pristine form. And yes, a few copies of Moon Rites are still available!

The file is 3.8 Meg in size. If downloading from the Glorantha site, you may wish to right-click the link and 'Save target as...' rather than loading the file within your web browser. (Mac users, you'll know what to do.)

Cheers

John

John Hughes
Centre for Aboriginal Economic Policy Research Australian National University
Canberra ACT 2600

Phone (02) 6125 8265