Green Wall

From: illuminate33 <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 00:44:43 -0000

Perhaps it is not better for showing here, you can find some of bits in the fanzine "Drastic Resolution: Darkness" in my site. http://www2u.biglobe.ne.jp/~BLUEMAGI/SimcityDHAlkothHell.htm (My english is not good, but old mine was worse.)

Alkoth is in Dara Happan Underworld. Though you can also find Japanese Version Articles of Enclosure #1 here, you might find difficulty to translate it through Google or AltaVista machine for great gap between European Language and Japanese.

My Original Version Map of tripolis can be found here, (some of their sources are from semi-official statement of Greg and Martin Laurie, others are perfectly from my imagination.)

http://www2u.biglobe.ne.jp/~BLUEMAGI/SimcityDHHistoricalMaps.htm#Alko th

TI