Re: Praxian Digging Tools

From: Philipp Grawe <pgrawe_at_...>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 23:19:23 -0000

> I'm working on a plotline where a Lunar idiot tries to dig a canal
connecting
> the Oslir and Creekstream river systems at their point of closest
approach (Black
> Eel - Stinking Forest - Snake Pipe Hollow.) I'm trying to visualize
what magic
> they'd expropriate for the job, and how it could go spectacularly
wrong.

ROFL...I'm having no trouble at all visualising how digging a canal through Snake Pipe Hollow could go wrong...

"Darling, why is the well water running black? Oh dear, look...little Johnny has grown a third arm!"
"There's a Mr Ralzakark at the door to ... " <urgl!> <splot!>

Yeah yeah, I know, he's in Dorastor, but it's the only Broo name I could think of at short notice.

Harry.