Re: Gloranthan Garage Sale / Runequest Rummage Sale

From: MOB <mrmob_at_...>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 15:08:22 -0000

G'day everyone,

MrMOB here, who last posted some 6000 messages back. In the meantime, we've managed to get Tales #20 out, wind up the Megacorp, and Dave Hall has emigrated to Australia!

wrote:

> I've recently moved house and have taken the opportunity
> to finally condense my RQ/Glorantha collection onto a few
> bookcases.

Like Rick, I've recently taken the opportunity to boil down my RQ/Glorantha collection, and it now sits in a congealed lump on one bookcase.

Consequently, I will shortly be selling off a whole lot of OOP material I no longer have space for, including Tales of the Reaching Moon issues #1-#20, assorted Gregly stuff, and even some "Standard Gamer XL" con t-shirts. Most of the stuff is mint, and the t-shirts have never been worn. I even have another copy of GORP #1, if anyone recalls the fracas at the Convulsion 2000 auction!

This will all be going up on Ebay soon, though like Rick I guess I would be happy to sell prior if the price is right.

Cheers,

MOB