Re: What Everybody Knows

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 11:51:12 +0100 (BST)

> I was hoping to prepare a handout based on the
> format of the "What
> Everybody Knows" handouts I remember from some
> RuneQuest product. I
> thought it was Griffin Island, but while it has fine
> handouts, they
> aren't quite what I was remembering. Does anyone
> know the ones I'm trying to find?

It sounds like something Pavis based to me. I have vague memories of "what everyone knows" articles, in which at least 50% of the information was either wrong or misleading, but *was* "what everyone knows"! But the RoC version of Pavis didn't do "handouts" as such, so this must have been the earlier boxed set (or maybe I'm just wrong).

Were you thinking of generic cultural articles, or specific "all about the NPCs" types, or what?

Want to chat instantly with your online friends? Get the FREE Yahoo! Messenger http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com/