Re: Just two weeks...

From: Jeff <jakyer_at_...>
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2003 17:25:42 -0000

Considering the folks who have lamented the 3-6+ week wait for HW things to make it out to them, it might be a good idea. It might put you in a position to be famliar with the game enough to run in-store demos when the game does arrive.

SJG mails out the pre-ordered copies as soon as they've mailed out the distributor copies (usually within a few days of release).

Of course, it costs more with the UPS shipping - that can be a factor. And I don't _like_ to take business away from my FLGS (assuming one has an FLGS to use) either.

Jeff

(sings)
Its been two weeks till we hear about
Heroquests that will knock your brain out