Re: Just two weeks...

From: Jeff <jakyer_at_...>
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2003 17:57:54 -0000

If you order a certain amount of stuff, they waive shipping costs - though that may only be for US/Canada orders.

> That would imply the existance of a store! (And me
> being able to run a coherent game: with HW, I failed
> in this,. Hoping HQ will be easier to get to grips
> with).

Ah! From what I've seen of HQ, its pretty coherrent. The new two-page homeland layouts are purty. The examples are fun if a bit tongue in cheek at times (and possibly directed at a younger audience?)

> I'll take a look, but it's not usually too bad.

Okay! I'm not too experienced in shipping things over the water.

> I don't, so not that worried.

There's no F in my local FLGS, sadly.

Jeff