Volcanoes and Lakes

From: simonbrayuk_at_...
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 09:00:53 EDT

Hi All,

Vestkarthen is the name givne to me by Greg for Lodril's name amongst the Esrolians, as well as the Heortlings (this is in his husband-protector role). I wonder if this is his name in Caladraland as well or is that somthing else agai, I remember Caladril being played around with for a while.

While on the subject of Glorantha Geography I am still looking for assistance on the Skyfall Lake project, so if you know anything about the cult of Engizi, have ideas about troll fishing fleets, have a stange aquatic animal that needs a home, or just simple want to talk about the rain, get in touch, no matter how small the piece or idea it will be warmly welcomed.

Cheers Simon Bray

The Unspoken Word - The Magazine for Gloranthans and Heroes http://www.celtic-webs.com/theunspokenword/