Re: HeroQuest to ship August 15

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 13:02:08 -0000

Hmm, their release schedule, and the dates their products arrive in the UK suggest they ship twice a month, but it might be that one is "books" and the other "boxes"...

>Miss the 15th July ship and the books have to wait until the
> 15th August, and I presume this is what happened here.

So we miss Conjuration on August 1st, and given the ~12 day delay between SJG shipping dates and the arrival of their products in UK games stores it looks like it's UK debut willalmost exactly coincide with the ScotsCon.