Re: HeroQuest to ship August 15

From: Mark Galeotti <mark_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 20:20:13 -0000

Comrades!

There will be an official announcement, probably at the weekend, but in the mean time, let me just pass on the little I know. It transpires that, for reasons which make perfect business sense, SJG only do one distribution ship per month (so it has to be in the warehouse, checked, inventoried, repacked and ready to ship for the 15th). Miss the 15th July ship and the books have to wait until the 15th August, and I presume this is what happened here.

What implications will this have for the hardbacks? No idea -- I don't handle any of that end of II, so I don't know if they are being dispatched separately or at the same time.

Sorry I can't be more comprehensive, but as I say, there will be a proper announcement as soon as possible. Hope this helps.

All the best

Mark