Re: sea spirits or sea gods ?

From: Philippe Sigaud <sigaud_at_...>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 22:35:32 +0200

Julian Lord wrote:

> Philippe :
>
> > It may also be that, a bit like darkness for uz, the sea is a place
> > where the traditional partition between spirits and da�mones is less
> > important, or even meaningless, as in the Deep, all mingle. (OK, GD
> > fodder, but that would be a elegant answer to my question : "don't
> > bother, it's all the same to them")
>
> Yes, definitely GD fodder, but the answer you propose, so elegantly,
> isn't the right one.
>
> I'll send you some ideas on Glorantha_VF, Philippe, once I get the next Digest.
>
> In the Deep (and even in the Shallow) all mingles, but it is NOT meaningless.
> The partition is not the same.
>
> Any further answers to the GD, please.

Well, yes. You _could_ have answered me on my real question, you know :) Are IYO Ludoch animists or theists ?
(I have had quite a few discussions like this with Julian, last week. Don't give him any incentive to use complicated terms or you're doomed and in the end, you won't even understand the question you asked)

        Philippe