Re: Parts of Gbaji

From: simon_hibbs2 <simon.hibbs_at_...>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 10:00:39 -0000

> No. I've got it. They're the parts of Nysalor, who was fouly
murdered by
> Arkat (aka "Gbaji"). The body parts seem like horrible evil chaos
> monstrosities because of the evil spells that evil Arkat put on the
body of
> poor bright nice Nysalor. So of course, there's a grand Lunar
project to
> find all the parts of Nysalor and bring them together, reassembling
the
> Bright God! And, um, somewhere along the line we'll need to figure
out a way
> to break the evil spells that Arkat put on them.

You keep on insisting that the parts of Gbaji must be monstrous and horrible, why? Perhaps you know something I don't.

Fair enough, your ironic riposte has convinced me. All the horribly monstrous parts must be part of Gbaji, the idea of an Arkati curse is just silly. It therefore follows that if we recover parts that are _not_ monstrous, these must be perfectly safe parts of the Good God. See, no chaos here! So you can't have any objection if we re-build our nice bright, peacefull non-monstrous god then? I assure you, it's perfectly safe. Meanwhile you can go off and happily entertain yourself fighting chaos horrors. Good for you!

Simon Hibbs