Re: TLAs (etc etc) to be avoided

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_at_...>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 13:37:46 -0000

Ross wrote:

> I do think a FAQ should be included in the Files section though.
> I can't tell you how long it took me to discover what some of the
> acronyms stood for!

Ross, please can you advise on a blurb for "abbrevns.htm" that'd be more effective than the one that's already there (in both the Files and the Links section of this Yahoo!Group). I can easily edit it, if only I knew what to say differently!

> Having a crib sheet defining the terms and including a brief MIG
> (Meints Index to Glorantha, a guide to Gloranthan publications)
> style description of each product would have made my life a lot
> easy. A What Every Gloranthphile Knows sheet perhaps?

The MIG is largely online, at http://www.glorantha.info. (If you don't know what this is, check it out!)

For more recent publications, your best port of call is probably www.issaries.com/products, or the publisher links (easily accessed from http://lokarnos.com).

We're trying to make Lokarnos into the main web hub for Gloranthan resources, so if you have any suggestions that would make it *more* accessible, I'd be delighted to hear them -- here, or in private email if you prefer.

Cheers, Nick