Re: Re: An awful canard, and durulz winter sports

From: donald_at_...
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 18:06:39 GMT

The Imperial Bodyguard Units are listed on www.glorantha.com , there are two units of infantry which could compete - the Grim Soldiers and the Household Foot which seem to be pretty normal units. Apart from a unit of axemen the rest are all trained as cavelry. There may of course be some other guard units.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/