Pre-Dragonkill Dragon Pass?

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 12:43:11 -0700

Has anyone done any work on pre-Dragonkill DP?

I'm working on a convention scenario where the heroes will be exploring Darkest Dragon Pass (circa 1360, so Arim the Puper has only been in Tarsh 30 years, the Southern Orlanthi have been filtering north for ~60 years). The heroes will be Imperials going into the "unknown", but have access to maps from the EWF era. Do we have the names of the (now ruined) DP cities? Geographical features?

I *can* make it up if I have to, but I'm lazy...

RR
- Richelieu