Mr Wrong's Narrative words challenge

From: Newt <newtiswrong_at_...>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 06:14:28 -0000

Here's something fun for all you folk who have just got the game, or even if you haven't.

I am running a quick team based write a 100 word Hero Description competion at Battlemasters 2003 (www.eurolog.org)this Saturday night at the release party we are having.

The description should focus on what the current state of the Hero is rather than their back story. It should include references tof their ablities, skills, magic, followers, and relationships to any groups or people, but does not need to go into detail or explaination. Remember they only have 100 words. This is the begin of HeroQuest's Narrative character generation method.

However why I am asking for help is that we are going to kickstart them by giving them 3 random 2-5 word sentences, to get the creative juices going, and because this is a party are definatly not going to be serious.

For example,
Skill Fights with duel bananas
Relationship Mutally snubs the High Overlord Magic. Priest of the Snivelling Goats
Equipment. The fivesided book

So come on HQ-Rpg listers, you can do better than that! Lets see what you can come up with.

I'll post the resulting winning descriptions here after the weekend.

Regards

;o)Newt