Re: HQ Hardbacks

From: rjmeints_at_...
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 12:20:21 -0400

All,

HQ Hardbacks are definitely being mailed out. My pair arrived safe and sound yesterday. They were sent UPS and in a box. Unfortunately, I can't say I'm overwhelmed with the HQ hardback's quality. The insides are on nice glossy paper, but the book doesn't have a dustjacket, the back cover is blank, and there is nothing on the spine. The individual Rune is nicely printed on the glossy front cover at the bottom. The HQ cover art is smaller. Much of the front is glossy white. An understated front cover, to be sure.

Rick Meints