RE: Re: HQ Hardbacks

From: Mark Vials <eurmal_at_...>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 22:23:49 +0100

Unfortunately, I can't
say I'm overwhelmed with the HQ hardback's quality. The insides are on nice glossy paper, but the book doesn't have a dustjacket, the back cover is blank, and there is nothing on the spine. The individual Rune is nicely printed on the glossy front cover at the bottom. The HQ cover art is smaller. Much of the front is glossy white. An understated front cover, to be sure.

 Underwhelmed I am afraid to say. I am very disappointed with the quality of the cover. The paper black cover I am sure will be faded, mottled grey within weeks.. For the money I paid, I feel cheated. A laminated frontis-piece does not constitute the price. This will be my working copy, as I'm not buying a regular edition to keep this one mint

I love Glorantha. But the Issaries Rune of Equal exchange has been sundered.

Savaster.

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor