Re: Taming of Dragon Pass

From: Josh Reynolds <haji98109_at_...>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 22:27:19 -0000

> I can't find my copy of "King of Sartar", and I need to know the
names
> of some of the early heroes who resettled Dragon Pass. The only
one I
> can remember by name is Colymar.

Arim the Pauper led the resettlement from the north.

Chief Colymar and his wife, Hareva, led the first wave from the south. Sometime after their settlement, the Quivini tribes moved in (Torkani, Culbrea, Dundealos, Malani, and Balmyr). I don't know if those clans had eponymous heroes like the Colymar, but I suppose it's possible.

I haven't found any others identified by name, at least not yet.