Re: Digest Number 1393

From: Jeff <jakyer_at_...>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 17:27:12 -0000

No problem. I was just in the process of retooling the "Servants" into a vaguely pathetic wannabee-Antichrist bunch of cultists. Sort of like the clove-smoking poseurs you find in V-Larps...

...except in Glorantha. Dara Happan rebels without a clue.

"We're gonna summon up the forces of darkness and stuff. It'll be khul." (ad nauseum)

> This is a damn good book; I hope I don't come off as sounding too
> critical about it :)

I should have added a smiley or two in my reply.

Anyway, I'm busy retrofitting old HW stuff to HQ. Its surprisingly easy. Adding/reworking followers and common magic's the only real problem. Animists are pretty damn nifty now and wizards kick serious ass.

Jeff