Re: Hardcover HQ... in France... not arrived yet.

From: Paul Andrew King <paul_at_...>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 22:41:04 +0100

>Hi,
>
>Shipping to France is slower than switlerland...
>My hardcover hasn't been arrived yet...

Mine (UK) arrived Monday, so it's could well be the fault of the French postal service.

>I begin to think that I'll go this afternoon to a gameshop to buy a
>softcover...
>And with the euro/dollar currency rates, a good deal will be done, (as
>Issaries). ;-)
>
>Is it an Warehouse23 or Issaries selling strategy to sell both soft&hard
>covers books?

The HQ is a limited edition - a special one as it was only printed to order. Steve Jackson Games sometimes do hardback editions of some of the more popular books (or of books EXPECTED to be popular) - some of them are limited, with a small set number of copies printed. It would have been Issaries' decision to do the hardbacks but SJG might have suggested it.

--
--
Guide to Taoism_

Paul K.