Re: Another book for Glorantha

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 08:40:03 -0700

I was originally going to go for Karse, but it doesn't connect to the CSR since the New River was dug. Certainly the Duck-Bully Keelboat culture could have been "centered" on Karse, and with the damming of the CSR and change to Esrolia their shenanigans were no longer allowed.

RR
- Richelieu

> >Unfortunately, there's not the Keelboat traffic to Corflu that New
Orleans