Re: Tell me about the Kralori...

From: illuminate33 <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_...>
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2003 05:30:46 -0000

Hello, I 'm currently living in Lur Nop, a City of Wanzow Province, Southernmost Province of Kralorela...

"Glorantha: Introduction to Hero Wars" is the best. But I cannot omit some bits and pieces in Revealed Mythologies and various fanzines.

Tradetalk Fanzine and Zin Letters both have a plan to future Kralorela Issues.

> -What online resources have info(I've done some looking, but
> more info is always appreciated)?

Site of Claude Manzato and Nils Weinander are excellent. Some scribbles also can be found in my Website.

http://www.glorantha.com/tribes/links.html
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/8689/glorantha.html
http://perso.club-

internet.fr/manzato/pagepersocm/runequest/rqmain.html http://www2u.biglobe.ne.jp/~BLUEMAGI/EnglishGlorantha.htm

And Gwandorling Saga told some about Sha Yar Valley and Argrath's visit to hinterland of Kralorela.

> -Dragons and Sages... Theism? Animism? Wizardry?
> Common religion? Someone help me out here...

Maybe no official answer, in my humble opinion, State Worship to Emperor is somehow similar to Wizardly Church....though it has apparently "Mystical" origin. (Mysticism is lost from HQ rules)

I think Theism and Animism can be found in Kralorela, as similar to the culture of Heortlings and Lunars. All IMO.

TI