New Law War

From: kmnellist_at_...
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 17:15:27 EDT

<< The New Law War...any info available? >>

I've never heard of it, but it might seem possible that it would involve the Extraordinarily Fair Feminine Legalists? However...checking my new Heroquest book, I see it on the map as something that happens in what looks like Teshnos, rather than Kralorela.

I notice that the Teshnan "moving deities" are moving celestial bodies, so suggest that a new planet might be a source of new Law, and of something changing in Teshnos might be related to either a new planet or an unusual conjunction of stars in the sky.

Keith