Re: Re: Music for/in HeroQuest

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 07:18:54 +0100 (BST)

> Hmmmmmmmm. I'm starting to get that "turned up to
> party in a Batman
> costume shouting 'DUHNER-NERNER-NERNER-NERNER!' to
> find it's a black-tie soiree" feeling.

Well, I saved the original post and am working my way through the recommendations :)

As a general rule I find I have enough trouble hearing what all the players are saying without introducing any more background noise. But I'll add it in for extra effect on occasion.

The Chieftains "Celtic Wedding" is good for an Orlanthi party - music, singing, sounds like they're having a good time. There are words as well as the music, but unless you understand Breton you avoid the problem of inappropriate culture references.

Want to chat instantly with your online friends? Get the FREE Yahoo! Messenger http://mail.messenger.yahoo.co.uk