Re: Finnish and Babeester Gor

From: Ilkka Vuoristo <ilolvu_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 01:51:24 +0300

> --- Matthew Cole <matthew.cole_at_...>
> wrote:
>
> > I know this is not strictly a good use of this list
> > but if there is
> > anyone Finnish out there who could translate this,
> > I'd be eternally grateful.
>
> I found an on-line translator at
> http://www.tranexp.com:2000/InterTran
>
> that claims to be able to do this.
>
> It says:
> Blast Enemy 1 stop Contact, communicative, pinoamaton,
> recurrent Automatic success t�n�isyheitossa, which
> t�n�isee victim BGn: efficacy 2 metre. Entry KOK
> account butter be max 15 bigger like heaving KOK. Here
> spell BGn: votary attempt elude ihokontaktia or nudge
> butter befall earnest. elbow, helmet etc..
>
> Hmmm...

Hmmmmmm... indeed... *lol*

here's somewhat more coherent one...

Blast Enemy 1 point
Touch, transient, non-stackable, re-usable An automatic success in a knockback roll, which will push the target backwards 2 times BG's STR in metres. Target's SIZ may not be more than 15 points higher than the SIZ of the BG. In this spell the BG avoids skin contact, so the push is done with the elbow, helmet, etc.

Blast from the past... All hail the RuneQuest days... *eg*

Ilkka

ps. am curious where did you find this?