Surfing Durulz (Or How One Duck Became a God)

From: markmohrfield <markmohrfield_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 00:32:52 -0000

> --
> Michael Schwartz
> raconteurx_at_m...

I blush at the attention my character receives. Fortunately my feathers cover that up. I don't recall the bit about his pulling his comrades to safety. Perhaps my memory is slipping, or perhaps the story is growing in the retelling.

Besides Indlas Somer being a Duck, here are some other things you probably didn't know (or want to know) concerning Glorantha

The Pharaoh is actually Elvis. When killed in one world he goes to the other.

The Red Moon is actually a giant crimson Duck Egg. It all fits. the Goddess was born in Rinliddi, were birds are sacred. Rufelza is actually a mispronounciation of "Ruffled Feathers"

Sir Ethilrist's Hell Hound is actually a dachshund.

                                         Mark "Mallard" Mohrfield