Re: Surfing Durulz (Or How One Duck Became a God)

From: Michael Schwartz <raconteurx_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 06:03:16 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Guy Hoyle wrote:

> Man, I am really sorry I bugged out on that one!

Never fear, you are granted an honorary place among the subcults of Indlas Somer just for playing as long as you did, without even remotely adequate sleep for several nights prior. Your character actually being a human trying to evade the Dragonkill by wearing a duck costume proved fortunate, for now every human can worship Indlas Somer through him (whatever his name was, henceforth let him be known as... "th' dude")!

Mark Mohrfield wrote:

> Here are some other things you probably didn't know
> (or want to know) concerning Glorantha...

Let's not forget the other important revelations from "Heart of Duckness":

--
Michael Schwartz
raconteurx_at_...