Creekstream River in EWF

From: Gavin Kenny <Gavken_at_...>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 20:47:12 -0000

I was looking at trying to do a map of Dragon Pass and Holy Country in the time of the EWF. Anyway I was looking at the notes in King of Sartar on the geography of the EWF and in particular the trip up the Creekstream river (P 181). It implies here that the Creekstream River under the EWF went all the way down to Karst. If you look at maps of the area in 1620 then the Creekstream stops above the Shadow Plateau and a different river flows down to Karst. This means that the flow must have changed since the fall of the Empire. Any ideas how or why it changed ? My only clue was the silting up of the River around Delecti's marsh - is this the reason - or something else ?

Gavin