Re: Some Comments for HQV

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 17:56:02 -0700

Terra Incognita

>Third, I don't like queue (pigtail) hairstyle of Kralori.
>I think it is bad for Kralorela future.....

YGWV. My Glorantha looks a lot more like King of Dragon Pass and less like the illustrations inside some of the HeroQuest products. I suspect the fact that Issaries can't have weekly meetings with a lead artist has something to do with this...

In other words, though as humans we're more strongly influenced by pictures than words, I treat the written material as more definitive than the illustrations. YGWV.

--

David Dunham     A Sharp     david_at_...
Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404     http://a-sharp.com