Tarshite storm-tribe gods?

From: BEThexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 18:08:03 -0000

I've been working my way happily through the Glorantha Voices files, and the one for Tarsh has reminded me of a question I already meant to ask.

What storm tribe gods, aside from Orlanth, are missing in Tarsh (either banned, never there, or suppressed/abandoned after the conquest). I'm thinking Vinga might be too closely associated with Orlanth (and advenurous young woman are desired by a number of lunar cults), and Yinkin would be too loyal (and is easily displaced, hunters to Odayla, sensualists to a lunar cult). Thoughts?

Also, excatly how does worshipping an orlanth sub-cult (such as Dar or Destor) without worshipping Orlanth work? Do you still get the usual aspect affinities? Or just the sub-cult affinity? Or the subcult  affinity and one or two others?

--Bryan