Re: Re: Hero Wars poll

From: Graham Robinson <gjr_at_...>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 16:00:24 +0000 (GMT)

On Mon, 4 Dec 2000, Jeff Kyer wrote:

> Most of the groups seem to be playing 2-3+ sessions per season with
> Dark Season being a big chunk of 'downtime' for the group.

Is this based on the earlier poll?

For my own group, we have so far had two reasonable 'episodes' - the Food Thief and the Rainbow Mounds - with about four seasons in between, including down-time, brief minor roleplaying, and so on. I wanted to get time moving on, give them a feel for the life of the clan, but still allow them to concentrate on the 'more fun' adventuring stuff - their view not mine. Keeping them to 'Fire Season is the only time you're allowed to play with your friends' seems to work quite well.

As a quick aside, can anyone let me have a list of Orlanthi clans that have been (nearly) wiped out by the Lunars? One of my player's backgrounds calls for him to have come from such a clan, but I can't seem to find a suitable one.

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson			The Stable Yard - Internet Solutions
gjr_at_...		http://www.thestableyard.net