Re: Hero Wars poll

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2000 15:00:24 -0000

> > We have had about 6 sessions (Bruce? Roger?) and started in
> > November. I think that there is always a bit of a lag between a
> game
> > coming out, and people playing it on a regular basis, instead of
one
> > of 'trial sessions'

I think I bought the boxed set, told everyone "We'll be playing this from next week" - and we have :)

> Interesting. Most groups seem to be playing with a certain amount
of
> time between games -- that allows for relationships to flower and
clan

We also have two or more characters per player, so while one lot are performing whatever duties present themselves, the others can be played. It does slow down the advancement of individual characters, though. Also, we've doing a bit of back story - although it's coming on raiding season, we are surrently running a Vingan HQ to protect the clan, and it's supposed to be back in Sacred Time (with the new characters).

Wulf